Are you planning a summer road trip? If so, you’ll need to choose the right car! Not all cars are created equal when it comes to road trips. Some cars are better suited for long drives than others. In this blog post, we will discuss the five best cars to take on a road trip. Whether you’re traveling across the country or just taking a weekend getaway, these cars will make your trip more enjoyable!
- The first car on our list is the Toyota Camry. The Camry is a reliable and comfortable car that will get you where you need to go. It has plenty of space for luggage, and the ride is smooth. I put this as number one because of its great gas mileage, reliability, and affordability. It is a car just about most can enjoy on a wonderful cross-country road trip.
- The second car on our list is the Honda Civic. The Civic is another reliable option that gets good gas mileage. It’s also comfortable and has a lot of space for storage. While it may not be the best choice to ride in the car is reliable and will likely get you from point a to point b on time, while not breaking the bank.
- The third car on our list is the Ford Mustang. The Mustang is a great choice for road trips because it’s fun to drive. It has a sporty feel but is still comfortable enough for long drives. Plus, it looks great! While the Ford Mustang is great, gas could be an issue if you have one of the higher-performance models. In all reality, this can be replaced with the Chevrolet Camaro or another car that is similar. I drove from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean, cross country, in a 2020 V8 Camaro SS and had a blast. I do recommend keeping the occupancy no more than two.
- The fourth car on our list is the Chevrolet Corvette. The Corvette is a high-performance car that’s great for road trips. It’s fast and fun to drive, but it’s also comfortable and has plenty of space for luggage. This option is for the couple, or solo traveler, looking to enjoy every bit of his or her ride across the country.
- The fifth and final car on our list is the Tesla Model S. The Model S is a great choice for long road trips because it has a range of over 200 miles. It’s also fast and comfortable. Plus, it’s environmentally friendly! I only include this Tesla Model S for those who are road tripping and do not care to wait for it to charge. While the Tesla is a great option, it is only great for those not in a hurry and with plenty of time to spare.
So, there you have it! These are the five best cars to take on a road trip. Choose one of these cars and you’re sure to have a great time! Safe travels!